T-Assets are collateralised tokens that mimic the price of the target assets and give traders anywhere in the world open access to new investments without the burdens of owning or transacting real assets.
- The minting of T-Assets is decentralized and is undertaken by users throughout the network by opening a position and depositing collateral.
- Twin ensures that there is always sufficient collateral within the protocol to cover tAssets and also manages markets for tAssets by listing them on exchanges and giving rewards to liquidity providers.
Twin Protocol allows the creation of synthetics assets (T-Assets) , that track the price of real world assets.
- To mint a Twin asset (T-Asset), a minter must lock up a percentage of the current asset value in BUSD Binance stablecoin or some other accepted collateral token.
- If the value of the asset rises above the collateralization threshold, the collateral is liquidated to guarantee solvency of the system.
- To target the price of the T-Asset, the system reads in underlying asset prices via it’s own price oracle.
- When the price of the T-Asset drifts significantly from the primary market, traders are incentivized to purchase / sell the asset or to mint / burn to claim the collateral.
Our contracts have been fully audited and have been heavily tested for security issues
Collateral-backed stablecoin tUSD
Similar to DAI we have out own stablecoin tUSD that is fully backed by collateral on the Binance Smart Chain
Safer collateralized assets
All our T-Assets are backed by high-market cap tokens like BUSD, USDC and USDT. Investors in T-Assets are safe from TWIN volatility
A new kind of asset that allows traders to invest in custom portfolios without the need to copy their trades
Initial Supply: 35,000,000:
- ICO: 17,500,000
- Locked Liquidity: 15,500,000
- Marketing: 2,000,000